måndag 19 september 2016

The truck



I took one of my boys old toy truck and went wild :)

I can't tell you how much I love finnabairs rust paste! It is easy to get addictive to :)

This truck was first painted with black heavy gesso and then all the silver details was painted with copper metallic paint.The gears where treated the same way and I also painted the gears with the rust paste before I glued the on and lastly the truck got painted with rust as well. I used two yellow bling on the lamps on top. On the tiers I used a little platinum inka gold to highlight the structure.

This project is a DT project for Words&Paintery this month and I also used 13arts challenge this month as inspiration; "steampunk".




And o course I had to have A LOT of detail pics to really show it of :) I loved to make this one!!









'








9 kommentarer:

  1. What a brilliant alteration!! Fantastic work .. love, love, love what you have done here!!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Cool!! The truck is SO steampunk!! <3 Awesome work!

    SvaraRadera
  3. WOW!!! Thank you for joining us over at 13@rts for our challenge xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. wooooo!!!!! Mad Max would envy you:)

    SvaraRadera
  5. Greate effect!
    Thx for join our 13Arts challenge

    SvaraRadera
  6. Wow, wow, wow !! It's fantastic, I love all the details!! Thank you for joining us over at 13@rts for our challenge :)

    SvaraRadera
  7. Great idea! The car looks much better after altering! :) Thank you for taking a part in 13arts' challenge

    SvaraRadera